Sunday, March 05, 2006

Keep your paws off my keyboard

For clarity I am writing in one colour and Dolly who has insisted on inclusion in this particular blog another (brown).

This is not the best idea but I owe her a favour, well not owe 'cos then it wouldn't be a favour, am returning a favour (much better.) Anyway this is how it happened.........

I am thinking of, dreaming of Electra.I am plotting my route and planning my suite. I am in my box minding my very own day-dream when in walks Dolly without a here I am, how are you? Do you mind?
"Bet I know what you're thinking about or should I say who."
"Whom, actually."
"you are so foul tempered."
"I am not foul, tempered or otherwise."
"Just plain miserable."
"I am not."
"In a bad mood."
"I am NOT in a bad mood."
"No need to shout."
"I AM NOT SHOUTING."
We finished glaring at one another after five minutes and Dolly said,
"You're an addict; you're showing all the signs, mood swings, lethargy, or in your case hanging around in boxes. Addicted to love; you need your fix, and the fix is Electra, so what's stopping you?"
" The answer to that if it is any of your business, is threefold: I can get squished by big black rubber wheels; get gnashed by Rex the mad alsation and his cohort, the very bonkers corgi, Chunky; or come face to knee with Mrs Higginbottom."
"It'll be the rubber wheels then."
"Thank you for advice, and now....."
" Faint heart never won fair lady. We'll go via the female human's back garden," Dolly interrupted.
"We? this is supposed to be a romantic assignation. Oh Electra please, amour, amour, and please meet Dolly my house mate and lets not stop there; here's big Lil, oh no she's not dead you can hear her snoring it does help drown out the traffic noise and the barking from the canine lunatic fringe."
"Be serious."
"I thought I was."
" Give yourself a spit and polish and then we're off, I'll be back in ten minutes'
I now give this blog over to Miss perfect paws...

*&6@~ 88^4@# 0*86* 8&>~## # !
That it then?
"No, **++*- /+8+/ ##*- 98+6+* !!! I haven't even begun yet! I'm fuming."
"Letting off steam." (Her soaking behind jammed against the radiator.)
"That is not funny."

"W e w n t"
"Take your paw off the space bar."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkklltothexxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xx
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xthr
"It's on the x key now. You dictate and I'll type."
"Only if you put exactly what I say as if I were writing it."
"Well if you were writing it gggggggggggggggggg n nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn."
"Hilarious! Shall we begin?"
"What are you doing?"
"Rounding off with this little snippet."

This ginger news shows the desperate attempts ginger cats will take to become educated, mind you he should keep a lower profile.

Students on alert for ginger tom

From the archive, first published Monday 5th Dec 2005.

SIXTH formers are on the run from an unwelcome student who is causing havoc at Peter Symonds College in Winchester.
Staff are now trying to get rid of the pet, which they believe lives nearby, as it is causing a nuisance. A notice on the student website, reads: "Please do not either encourage or abuse this ginger cat which is now becoming a nuisance around the campus.

"If you see it, please clap hands or shout to show that it is not welcome. Do not let it inside any building, do not feed it, and do not pick it up."

What makes matters worse is that the visitor -- a ginger tom cat -- is one of the best attendees at the Owens Road college site this year. Bursar, David Warren, said:
"Its attendance is good but its a student we can't claim funds for so it is a nuisance.

I haven't finished."
"We'll finish it off another day."
"You said I could write in your blog."
"You are."
"I haven't told the story yet."
"You will."
" I'll do it then."

We hjm
Paw on space bar!
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb I bbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb
"On the b!"
bb b
"Still on the b!"

"Space bar."

cccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccc ccccccccc
cccccccccc
ccccccccccccccccccccc ccccccccccccccccccccccccc ccccccc
ccccccccccccccccccc

No comments: