Friday, December 01, 2006

Ferdinand's Fantastic Flea Circus

There is a can of flea spray in the kitchen with my name on it. I am to lose my thousand new friends. But not all...!

No! For I'm in my box but thinking outside of it. 5 of the chosen and talented few are to reach the dizzying heights of fame and fortune

Theirs is to be a life of renown and celebration.

And so, without further ado, may I present to you with my felicitations, the fantastic, the fantabulous, Ferdinand's Fantastic Flea Circus.




Ferdinand: ringmaster and animal trainer

5 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

uh oh, you gots fleas? ugh. Mommy says revolution is the bestest.

I likes your flea circus, but you better makes shur they has leashes on so that they don't jump into the audience!

Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

We had fleas once and we never want them again. We likes your idea of puttin' them to work for you, though!

Mr. Hendrix said...

uuug fleas. I had those when I was rescued. They gave me tapeworms. yuck. Good for you making them entertain you to make up for the misery of itching.
Take Care Ferdinand!
PS Mommy finally put up a linky to your blog on mine. She thought she'd already done that but when she looked for it yesterday, it wasn't there! She fixed it now.

Anonymous said...

Very impressive training, I've seen fleas juggle with 1 ball but never 3. Your fleas are very fast on the tightrope too perhaps too much sugar in their diet!

Ferdinand said...

Hello
Mmmm an experienced fleacircusdirector is impressed with my three ball juggling flea perhaps he would like to become her agent! I thinks it's Flora but I'm not sure. I'm a bit worried about the advice -sugar in their diet- they are a bit hyper but it's me that feeds them. Could I be a diabetic? So much to do and now something to worry about, I avoid vets, one look at me they forget any ailments I'm suffering and it's nuts away...!