Wednesday, August 30, 2006

10 reasons to suspect your cat has your email password.

"Dolly?"
"Yes."
"Doll!"
"YES."
"Will you give this to Ferdinand when you see him?"
"He's not here."
"What? "
"Ferd isn't here."
"What."
"FERDINAND ISN'T HERE."
"I KNOW, thats why i'm asking you to give it to him."
"Oh, right, fine, yes, ok.
"What?"
"What is it?"
"What?"
"WHAT DO YOU WANT TO GIVE TO FERDINAND?"
"I found something on the web. Well, I didn't find it Susan (Female human of the household) found it and I read it when I was keeping her lap warm and she was googling but I saved it by slapping the mouse just at the right time, 'cos I know Ferdinand would think it was cool."


Why You Should Suspect Your Cat Has Your Email Password: Kitten Bar.

  1. E-Mail flames from some guy named "Fluffy."
  2. Traces of kitty litter in your keyboard.
  3. You find you've been subscribed to strange newsgroups like clear iconalt.recreational.catnip.
  4. Your web browser has a new home page .
  5. Your mouse has teeth marks in it... and a strange aroma of tuna.
  6. Hate-mail messages to Apple Computer Corp. about their release of clear icon"CyberDog."
  7. Your new ergonomic keyboard has a strange territorial scent to it.
  8. You keep finding new software around your house like CatinTax and clear icon WarCat II.
  9. On IRC, you are known as the Iron Mouser.
  10. Little kitty carpal-tunnel braces near the scratching post.

"That's good that Lil."
"What?"
"That is good! Do you know who wrote it?"
"Ferdi will like it."
"WHO WROTE IT?"
"Will you tell Ferdinand that I gave it to him?"
"Ferd is not ... Oh never mind."
"WHAT?"
"Yes LIL, I will."
"Thank you," she said, and she clambered to the top of the sofa closed her eyes and a minute or two later began to snore.

Well, I like it but I don't know the author. So? Mmmm, what to do? Publish and be damned? What would Ferdinand do? Mmm, I don't know! I'll publish it and say Lil did it, that should fix it, easy no problems. Lil, the big splodgey deaf cat, hereby assumes all responsibility for the content of this blog, ( except the good bits which are mine, all mine.) Dolly the law abiding and beautiful tabby - the most beautiful tabby.

No comments: