Friday, September 22, 2006

Ginger cat's diary is blog of the month

I don't know what Ferdinand found to write about! I've been sitting staring at the keyboard and nothing, just a blank... Mind you, he did ramble therefore, while I wait to unblock and my creative juices flow I thought i'd just update the appearance of the blog -looks exceedingly professional i'm sure you'll agree. I just need to change a few more things (Ferdinand's portrait! for one thing, i'd like to change the name too but then I would not have a blog.)

I suppose I could start my own journal but it is only during my tenure this blog has reached critical acclaim, since my management takeover, my blog was blog of the month in English magazine which is an international mag for non English speakers (and not because their English is so chronic they don't recognize a well written word either!) Yes I, Dolly, am not only the most beautiful, beautiful (which takes a lot of hard work, time and effort) tabby in the world but am philanthropically engaged in the teaching of English to foreign students as well as running this newspaper- no wonder I don't have the time to write in this journal!

No comments: