Saturday, September 22, 2007

While the cat's away!

Well I turn my back for five minutes and what happens? Ok I haven't been out much. Haven't been on pea patrol.
But just look -the brazen black trespasser!
He has stuffed his face with my catnip and is out of his brains; sleeping it off on my patch! This is serious...

There will be no reading of rights. No excuses. I shall wear my new bandanna. Ok. This is high noon -well actually it's 4.50 pm... but anyway time to go...


Ferdinand: nailing his colours to the mast.

3 comments:

The Lee County Clowder said...

Go get him, Ferd!

Glad to know Big Lil is getting bigger again. We were worried about her.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Intruder alert, intruder alert. We don't like them wandering in our yard either...but we have a cat nip patch and they can't be stopped.

Ferdinand said...

I know, but the brazen cheek of snoozing! in the middle of the lawn! He could of at least looked nervous, slightly uncomfortable would have done.
Hmmph.