Sunday, June 17, 2007

Ferdinand annoying when he's here and irritating when he leaves!

I.

"That’s a good sentence Doll."
"Ferdinand I’m busy. Taken me ages to get on this computer so if you don’t mind I’d like to continue with out you breathing over my shoulder."
"What you writing?"
"I’m continuing my article about the water throwing Mrs Bigginbottom."
"Oh right."

"Malcolm Jekyll plonks out the chords of let it be on Mrs Bigginbottom’s piano."

"I know him."
"Ferdinand! I know I’m going to regret this but how do you know him?"
"Butch."
"Butch? That bald, scabby, motley, moggy with no teeth."
"He happens to be 160 years old and he does have teeth, well tooth, fang, upper right canine.
I rest my case!"
"He would pop round and visit the Jekyll homestead and..."
"I’m busy. Too busy to listen to one of your long-winded anecdotes."
"She would chat to him..."
"Who?"
"Sharon."
"Sharon?"
"About her husband."
"Oh groan."
"Malcolm Jekyll."

"Oh."
"Oh well best be off, leave you to it."
"Ferdinand!"
"Ferdinand come back here. What about Mrs Jekyll?."

"Ferdinand."
"Ferdinand."

Ferdinand annoying when he's here and irritating when he leaves!

No comments: