Sunday, June 10, 2007

Ferdinand: Tracy Emin eat your heart out!

Well it's finished. Complete. Pleased? Oh yes. This is a Ferdinand design. An exclusive.
Tracy Emin eat your heart out. This installation could be worth thousands of friskies in the months to come.

My creative juices flowed. And note the return of traditional material. Paint. The paintings though are a collaborative effort. The biggest paw marks are Lil's, the smallest Doll's and the most perfectly formed brush strokes are mine.

A little catnip before my catnap me thinks...

Ferdinand: Just too talented.

2 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh yes, it's beyootiful. More importantly, it looks furry comfortable.

Ferdinand said...

Hello chums
Thank you. It is comfortable, but there is design flaw! I was just beginning to nod off and... the light switch is in the kitchen. So time I clambered in through the cat-flap turned the light off and back to my box I was wide awake. So I thought I'll read The Sunday papers but then I had to turn the light back on...
Ferdinand without a wink of sleep.