Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Ferdinand the not worrying ginger cat!

In dedication to all cats specially those of ginger hue,
and one irascible character that ginger cat I knew!

SJH

This is one of Susan's (female human of the household) doodles.
MMM I'm worried. That sounds like an epithet. Does she know something I don't know? Could she know something I don't know? It isn't that I don't like it, it's the timing. I mean, I may well use it on my tombstone -well I won't 'cos I won't be here, but I wouldn't mind it being used on my tombstone. But why now? Could she know about a fatwa? Am I being over sensitive?

I won't worry. Ferdinand don't worry! I will say this over and over again -self hypnosis. Ferdinand don't worry! Desensitization. Don't worry Ferdinand. Um I feel much better now!

Ferdinand the not worrying ginger cat, no i'm not worried at all, not a bit, no.

No comments: