Friday, March 21, 2008

Some beings have no catiquette!

Blimey! Every bloomin' Easter that hat makes an appearance. As soon as he removes it from his carrot head I'm going to bury it in the compost heap!

Ferdinand is behaving oddly. So what's new you ask? Well more oddly than his usual peculiar self.
He has not appeared without said bonnet. And when I snuck up on him when he was sending out the ZZZZs from his box, he hid his face underneath the blanket!

Something decidedly fishy is going on!

But I, Dolly super reporter, will get to the bottom of the intrigue. Talking of bottoms, when Susan is at the keyboard I jump up on the desk to keep her company and show her my very pretty derrière! But she twists me round! "Wrong end." she says, honestly she has no catiquette.

1 comment:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Apperently this human does not know the proper cat greeting is always bottom first! Ooo, we need to know what Ferdi is up to...