Friday, March 28, 2008

I got paid by the animal testing laboratory

"Ferdinand! What is that on your head?"
"Ah, you noticed?"
"Noticed! Noticed? Are you completely bonkers? How could that fluorescent-orange wig be overlooked?"
"Wig. Wig. This, oh striped one, is not a wig. Here tug it. Go on tug it. Give it a good hard yank. Ouch not that bloomin' hard!"
"What've you got that stuck on with? Superglue?"
"No. This is my very own hair."
"Oh, yeah, right. Anyway, it looks stupid!"

Dolly has no finesse. No style.
This new hairdo. I got paid for this. Yes, that's right. I did not pay for this hair-do! I got Paid! Good eh?

At the animal testing laboratory...

Dolly: Sometimes it's not just Big Lil who gives me cause for concern.

4 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, Ferdi, do yoo think it's a good idea to allow yoorself to be tested on? We only ask because so many beans are trying to shut down the testing labs as being cruel.

Ferdinand said...

But have you seen my head?

Ferdinand said...

I'm sooo handsome!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yes, yes you are. You were handsome before the ginger curls!