Monday, May 07, 2007

Dolly interior designer!

Ferdinand is away. So while he’s a way ...

...gives me a chance to decorate. Put my stamp on things.

Humph so the man from the beeb said, who?
Well humph to him!
This will give him something to remember. A paws for thought.

If only I could get rid of the ginger -clashes with this sumptuous pink.

Anyway That’s me decorating done.



DOLLY: Did the decorating. Dolly: Interior decorator.

Dolly: Interior designer.



And now for my article on the water throwing Mrs Bigginbottom...

4 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

I see what you were going for Dolly. I do think that Ferdinand will not appreciate the decorating. Maybe you should have your own blog!

Anonymous said...

Dear Zippy, Sadie and Speedy
Ferdinand won't like my redecoration because he has no taste -but what can you expect from some being that's bright orange!
Blog! this is a serious upmarket paper of which I hold 33.33% of the share.
I admit I haven't quite got there yet with the colour scheme (so much to do so little time) and I think round corners are needed -a softer approach. And a portrait of me -in colour wearing my pearls. Maybe a few lights.... gold fra.......
Dolly Editor

Anonymous said...

Dear Dolly,

Consider yourself noticed! I'm not that keen on the pink, though - but I love the decorations.

Anonymous said...

Hello man from the beeb

You don't like pink?
What colour do you like?
Any colour at all.
I like colour, what d'ya think of orange? could be good -in certain situations!
I knew you'd notice me, just knew.

Dolly Diva -with stripes (all different colour stripes any colour- any and every colour.. but no pink. Just a peach plush!

Love Dolly XXX