Friday, November 25, 2005

Ferdinand the cat's opening blog.

I thought I'd just jump in. Well everyone else is at it. So here is my blog. Note the natty colour scheme. Oh, yes! I, Ferdinand, am a cat of culture, learning, taste and discernment. I have a tale to tell. I nearly wrote tail but that would be silly, so I haven't written it even though you can see the word.
I live in Wiltshire, although not born and bred. I share my home with two humans, one male, one female, and two queens, no not that sort of queen, female cats, lady cats of the annoying variety. There's big Lil, a mostly white feline with ginger and black splodges and Dolly a small gingerish tabby. I'm the lodger, and erstwhile family friend. They spend most of the time in the house, and I, in the conservatory.
Well that's it for now. I've opened my blog. Tiddled with my template. That is enough for one day, I have other fish to fry.

No comments: